Monday, May 18, 2015

PICTURES! We love pictures.

This girl LOVES to climb!



Her favorite thing is to ride in the vehicles that "move" back and forth. 

Paigey is an adventurous eater. This is her first time eating crab. She loved it! 

Playing in her toy pile

Her "scruntchy" face :)

This is what it looks like when a 13 month old helps make dinner

I would say she's swimsuit ready :) 

Going with dad to play ball at the park

I told you, she LOVES to climb!

We bought this playhouse slide (for $30 I might add!) and I decided to move it in for the summer because it wasn't getting much action now that it's hot outside. Ummm... best decision ever! This little girl, who has never really napped longer than 2 hours, has taken five 3.5-hour naps in the last week. That's unheard of for her! She literally climbs up the slide and slides down at least 100 times a day. She loves it and I love the long naps!

Sometimes our chocolate lab puppy drives me nuts, but her and Paige are best friends! Lola sleeps outside Paige's door while she naps and runs to me and cries when she hears Paige waking up. 




Always making friends

Paige LOVES her cousin Rayleigh!

The best moms let their children play in the water in their clothes, right? :)

My Mother's Day present! Colton found the idea on Pinterest and surprised me :) BEST PRESENT EVER!

Loves watching Dancing with the Stars!

She inherited her mom's long legs! 

First time ever we were able to move her from her car seat to her crib without waking up!

PHX Zoo

Took our little monkey to the zoo 5/16


She loves to point!

I LOVE Paige's face. I can't stop laughing she's hilarious! 

Giving her dad her signature "scruntchy face"

Looking like a vampire with those teeth!

I think she thinks I'm growing her a personal pillow out of my belly. She loves to lay on sister and read in the mornings. And yes, my pants are fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment