Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Baby Walker #2 is a...


GIRL!!!!!
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to have another daughter! 
We found out on Thursday, April 30th that Baby #2 is a girl! At my appointment, I was 20 weeks, 2 days pregnant. Unfortunately, Colton had to work that day so he wasn't able to be there but don't worry, I wasn't alone! 

I invited my mother and mother-in law to be there when I found out. I've been blessed to have the most wonderful mother and then the stars must have aligned or something when I married Colton because his mother is just incredible too. My mom originally wasn't going to be able to make it because she works and I kind of asked last minute so I knew she would be busy but I wanted her to feel included anyways just by asking. She told me she had work that day and would not be able to make it. Well, the next morning I woke up and she had text me saying she cancelled her clients to be there. My mother-in-law was a music teacher for over 25 years and just recently retired otherwise I doubt she would have been able to make it because of work also. Having both my mother and mother-in-law there was beyond special to me!

My doctor got about as good of a look as they can get at this baby's gender and he's extremely confident she's a girl! I just laid on the table for a few minutes not saying anything because I was shocked. I was SURE this was a boy. I've been and still am very sick with this baby. Everything about this pregnancy has been different.  I LOVE having Paige as my daughter. I told everyone who asked "I love having a little girl so I would be thrilled with another but I think it's a boy".

As I said earlier, Colton wasn't able to be there so after the appointment Paige and I packed up and headed to his work where I had the gender in an envelope so he could open it in front of his coworkers. I'm not going to lie, it was SUPER fun to know before Colton. After i found out, I text him saying "I KNOW!!!!!!!!!" haha! Cruel but so fun. 



Colton is SO happy to be having another girl! He always texts me or calls me each day at work saying "I miss my girls!" and now I can still look forward to those texts.

BABY WALKER GIRL #2 
Coming to a hospital near you this September! 

1 comment:

  1. congrats! yay for not having to store away all of the girl clothes. now you get to pull them out and use them again!!

    ReplyDelete