Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Disneyland!

We went on our second annual "Disneyland over Martin Luther King day weekend" trip with my little brother Ryan and best friend Stewart. It was such a fun trip! Ryan likes going this particular weekend because it's always the weekend before his birthday. So it's a birthday bash at Disneyland and since Colton and I LOVE Disneyland, we couldn't say no.


Friday the 18th - We drove over in the afternoon and it took us a long time to get there because we shopped and ate yummy food but man, we laughed so much I'm sure we all have nice abs now.


Saturday the 19th - We went to Disneyland


Sunday the 20th - We went to California Adventure and church at a Tongan branch.


Monday the 21st - We drove home


Here are the pictures from that trip:










My favorite picture from the trip... Sometimes I wonder where we got my brother from. haha!










My favorite ride in California Adventure :)



















We found a place you can take a drawing class


We also had never been inside Belle's library before


I could be a pro ;)







World of Color

The Girl Who NEVER gets tired of Disneyland,

Erica Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment